Residential projects in Kalyan are swiftly developing and have a higher rate ofinvestment. Buying a property in Kalyanmight be the best decision you'll ever take in your life. Now even the lower income group population can buy property in Kalyan because of the appreciation price and selling price. Being one of the oldest parts of the city, it is a premier residential area as far as Kalyan real estate is concerned. The suburb is connected well with major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result, there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Kalyan, being one of the noted suburbs in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Kalyan Nagari, Kohinoor Luxuria, Raunak City, Nirmal Lifestyle etc. Builders in Kalyan include famed developers like the Honest Developers, Raunak Group, Nirmal Group etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Kalyan.
Connectivity with nearby Kalyan localities:
• Kalyan-Murbad Road, Agra Road and Kalyan-Badlapur Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
• The area has an extensive bus service and Mulund Bus Stand and Thane Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
• The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there are railway stations at Khadavli, Vasind and Thane.
• The international airport is about one-and-a-half hours away from the area.
• Employment hubs near Kalyan.
• The Intelenet IT Park, Wagle Estate and Sigma IT Park are located at an approximate distance of 25-27 kilometres from the area.
• The BSEL Technology Park, Vishwaroop IT Park and International Infotech Park Navi Mumbai are approximately one-and-a-half hours away from the area.
Schools in Kalyan and other social amenities:
Kalyan offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kalyan include the Arya Gurukul School, Captain Ravindra Madhav Oak High school, Don Bosco High School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kalyan include the Fortis Hospital, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Aayush Multispecialty Hospital, Abhiman Maternity and Surgical Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kalyan such as the Metro Junction Mall, Eternity Mall Thane, Lake City Mall, Viviana Mall etc.
Price trends in Kalyan :
• Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
• Current property rates—Rs 4,839-Rs 7,352 per sq ft
Reasons to invest in Kalyan:
Kalyan possesses many gated communities and luxury apartments. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Kalyan is certainly one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Kalyan and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.